The Melon Story

Samarth, my two year old son, is in 100% love with watermelons. 10% for eating them and the rest 90% for squeezing the water out and spilling it all over the place. The other day we got one melon and I cut it into half. I was busy slicing one half into bite sized pieces and Samarth was busy gorging the other half. He was looking very adorable while he was doing that.

After I was done with my task, and he was done with his, I offered him some of the cut pieces. Here begun part two of the melon story. He was more excited and interested to play with the melon pieces rather than eating them . After he was contented having spilled the water all over the place, it was time for him to brush his teeth and go to bed.

Gorging

Gorging

Smeared all over the face

Smeared all over the face

Excited to squeeze the melon

Excited to squeeze the melon

Ready to spill some water

Ready to spill some water

Splashing some water

Splashing some water

Splashing some water

Splashing some water

Brush your teeth before you sleep

Brush your teeth before you sleep

Brushing done, time to sleep

Brushing done, time to sleep

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s